🠈 Honeyville 🠊
Honeyville City, Utah
Honeyville City in a rural community in Box Elder County, Utah. This town of 1400 people was settled in 1861 when Anson Call put a ferry across the Bear River. The ferry was bought by Abraham Hunsaker who organized the Honeyville LDS Ward in 1877. The town was incorporated in 1911.
Honeyville Grain was established in 1951. This company sells bulk grains and is popular among the popular both with home bakers and the prepper community. The video shows the ideal underground prepper's bunker.
- Phoenix Color - Food: Honeyville
- Box Elder County - Box Elder Color: Honeyville City
- Box Elder County - Box Elder Color: Honeyville, Inc.
- Ogden, Utah - Food: Honeyville
- Salt Lake Sites - Preparedness: Honeyville
- Wikipedia - Honeyville (Drawn 11/14/2017)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next